LEGO AND LET GOD
TCC is joining "Kid's Camp" at Diamond Arrow Camp in Nevada City! The campers have chapel, sing crazy songs, do crafts, pool games and so much more!
For children who have completed 1st-4th grade
15742 N. Bloomfield Rd., Nevada City, CA 95959
Overnight camp begins with check-in at 10:00am on Monday, July 24 at Diamond Arrow Camp. Camp ends at 11:00am on Thursday, July 27
cost and specials:
cabin assignments... campers will be pre-assigned to leaders and cabins. Call Pastor Bobby if you desire to room with someone specific. We will do our best to honor your request.
- $235 per child (if registered online by 9pm, 6/26)
- $270 per child (walk-on registration at camp)
- SacramentoCamps.org (click on "kid's Camp" to register)
YOUNG FAMILIES Friday, July 14, 7pm-9pm @ 49er Fun Park
314 Railroad Ave., Grass Valley
- A fun tongue-in-cheek "competition" over a round of mini-golf.
- Location also offers video arcade, go-carts and snack-shack.
- Family Best Ball (each family member plays their own ball and the family keeps the lowest score as their score for each hole)
- 5 & under - get 2 strokes per hole
- 6-11 - get 1 stroke per hole
Prizes for highest and lowest score, Hole-in-1
Special group rate per golf round:
- 5 & under - free with paying adult
JOHNNY STRATOSPHERE: Creation exploration
Discovering the deepest of life's questions
Johnny Stratosphere is looking for answers to questions like: Is God real? What is God like? How did we get here? Why did God create me? And what is my mission?
Join us for a special summer series of exploring God's creations.
CLOTHING DRIVE: for the month of July
Kidz Closet is a fun clothing swap to help ease the budget crunch to dress our ever-growing children.
- children may bring clothes Sunday mornings in July
- All clothes will be kept in the children's multipurpose room
- all donated clothes will be given to Kidz Closet
- the all church donation day will be August 4
- the "swap" will happen Saturday, August 5
- the kiddos will celebrate all that has been donated with a popcorn party Sunday, August 6
SMALL MATTERS: the high value God places on children.
God engaged with children revealing the special place they hold in His heart. From the Old Testament to the New Testament, children held significant roles in the unveiling of God's story. Jesus even teaches us, "whoever welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me."
We would like you to join Children's Ministry to create a welcoming community, to be compassionate and care for the children who God brings into out care at Twin Cities Church.
Come by the Children's guest kiosk on Sunday morning to pick up an application, or contact Brenda @ 273-6425 ext. 704.