June 17-21, 9:30am-12:30pm
- Registration forms available online at TCC
- Children 3 years old - entering 5th grade
- $35 per child (max $100 per family) includes t-shirt, CD, and daily snack
- $20 for children without a church home.
- Thursday night children's performance @ 7:00pm in the Main Auditorium... dessert to follow.
- interested in helping lead 5-10 children from station to station? contact Bobby @ ext. 701
- Free childcare provided for helpers with children ages two years and younger.
Contact Bobby ext. 701
July 15-18 @ Diamond Arrow in Nevada City
- All children who have completed 1st-4th grade are invited to Kid's camp.
- campers have chapel, sing crazy songs, do crafts, pool, games and so much more.
- Check-in begins @ 11am on Monday, July 15 @ Diamond Arrow Camp. Camp ends at 11am on Thursday, July 18.
- Register online at sacramentocamps.org
- $250 per person if registered before 9:00pm June 17
- $285 if registered online by 9pm July 12
- $295 walk on registration at camp
- Campers will be pre-assigned to leaders and cabins. Call Pastor Bobby if you desire to room with someone specific. We will do our best to honor your request.
- Are you interested in mentoring a cabin of 8-10 campers for the week? This unique discipleship opportunity is open to pastors, children's leaders and parents. All you need to do is apply online at: SacramentoCamps.org (click on "Volunteer")
- your application will be reviewed and Bobby will contact you regarding any positions that are available.
Contact Bobby @ ext 701
Sunday August 4, 3:00pm
- @ Pioneer Park: 421 Nimrod St., Nevada City
- Live Music, FREE ice cream, swimming, lounging, baptisms and fun!
- 3:00 picnic begins
- 4:30 hot coals available
- 5:30 pool available
- 7:00 baptisms
- 7:30 picnic ends
- bring food, picnic blanket, chairs, sunscreen, towel, camera, lawn games
- Contact Mare @ 273-6425 ext 400 if you're interested in being baptized
Contact Bobby, @ ext 701
Passing faith on to the next generation
Come serve with Children's Ministry. "By Faith" we believe God wants to work through our generation to inspire a younger generation of leaders. When out hiking remote tails, you might see an odd pile of rocks. Not random, but they were left by fellow hikers to help you know which direction to go. They want you to know what lies ahead, that you are on the right path, and want you to succeed. Just like it takes faith to follow a pile of rocks- ministry takes faith. Will you follow the calling God is placing on your heart? Children's Ministry wants to go deeper, together, so that we can go further tan ever -by faith
Come by the Children's guest kiosk on Sunday morning to pick up an application, or contact Bobby @ 273-6425 ext. 701.