Rehearsals begin Sunday, October 6, during second service
- CAKE Christmas Acts of Kindness Experiment
- children interested in the choir, or in a speaking role or solo, join us beginning this Sunday
- meet in room number 130
- children 3 years-5th grade
- additional rehearsals for speaking and solos
- dress rehearsal Saturday, December 7
- performance December 8 @ 4:00 at TCC in the big house
Contact Valerie @ ext. 704
Candy collection has begun! Bring your individually wrapped candies to church and drop them in a bucket in the lobby or bring them to the front desk.
- Fall Family Festival 5:00-8:00 October 31
- we need candy!!!! donate any time from now until the event
- We need volunteers! come run a game, monitor inflatables, welcome people, etc. pick a shift and sign up to make this even a huge success for the kiddos in our community.
Contact Mare for more information or to serve. ext 400
Tuesday October 29, 10:00-11:30
- Family event designed for children birth through 5th grade.
- join us as we serve our community by bringing joy to the residents of Spring Hill manor and Crystal Ridge Care Home.
- wear a friendly costume and help pass out gifts.
- We will provide the gifts.
- meet at Spring Hill Manor at 10:00am
- we'll move to Crystal Ridge at 11:00am
Contact Valerie @ ext 704
Heart talks on purity and the journey into adolescence
- designed for 4th-7th graders and their parents
- Mondays @ 6:00 pm in room # 129/130
- 9/23 Parent info meeting
- 9/30 beginning the Journey
- 10/7 running with the herd
- 10/14 ready for an upgrade
- 10/21 *no meeting* fall break
- 10/28 destination: le pure
- 11/4 crossing the date line
- Purchase materials online before coming to class. familylife.com
- please purchase both the "getaway kit" and the "project kit"
- approximate cost: $60
Contact Crystal, @ (530)210-6865
Children interested in being baptized Sunday, October 6, please set up a meeting with pastor Bobby the week of September 30.
Contact Bobby, @ ext. 701
Passing faith on to the next generation
Children's ministry makes it personal, by investing in children to lead them in a life filled with hope. What you can do for the next generation should be personal.
Come by the Children's guest kiosk on Sunday morning to pick up an application, or contact Bobby @ 273-6425 ext. 701.