GAME ON! gearing up for life's big game
- June 18-22, 9:30am-12:30pm
- registration forms available online and at TCC
- ages 3 years to 5th grade (3 ears by June 2018/ 5th grade in Fall 2018)
- Cost: $35 per child ($100 max per family)
- includes: T-shirt, CD, and daily snack
- (cost for children without a church home: $20)
- Thursday Night Children's Performance @ 7:00pm in the Main Auditorium... STAY AFTER for dessert and a movie on the church front lawn!
- Helpers lead 5-10 children from station to station.
- free childcare is provided for helpers with children ages two years and younger
- Training will be held Sunday, June 10 @ 12:15pm in the Children's MPR (lunch provided), or Sunday, June 17, 10:45am on the West Patio.
Contact Bobby @ ext 701
Thursday, June 28, July 26, August 23
- all ladies invited to join in the fun
- $3 for craft supplies
- childcare provided
any questions, and to sign up, contact Jessica: Jessicamingo@hotmail.com
TCC is joining "Kid's Camp" at Diamond arrow Camp in Nevada City!
The campers have chapel, sing crazy songs, do crafts, pool, games, and so much more!
- July 23-26
- for children who have completed 1st-4th grade
- 15742 N. Bloomfield rd., Nevada City, CA 95959
- Overnight camp begins with check-in at 10:00am on Monday, July 23 at Diamond Arrow Camp.
- Camp ends at 11:00am on Thursday, July 26
Cost and Specials:
- $235 per child (if registered online by 9pm, 6/27)
- $260 per child (if registered online by 9pm, 7/21)
- $270 per child (walk-on registration at camp)
- SacramentoCamps.org (click on "kid's Camp" to register)
Serve as a mentor for summer camp!
Are you interested in mentoring a cabin of 8-0 campers for the week? This is a unique discipleship opportunity open to parents, children's leaders and pastors.
- All you need to do is apply online at: SacramentoCamps.org (click on "Volunteer")
- Your application will be reviewed and then your pastor will contact you regarding any positions that are available.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Campers will be pre-assigned to leaders and cabins. Call Pastor Bobby if you desire to room with someone specific. We will do our best to honor your request.
Questions? contact Bobby ext. 701
SO DON'T MISS IT
The one thing every kid needs the most - is you.
Growing up is hard and kids at every phase of life need adults who will show up predictably and consistently over time.
Discover why we are doing out best work when we simply show up.
Come by the Children's guest kiosk on Sunday morning to pick up an application, or contact Bobby @ 273-6425 ext. 701.
Want to jump up on that stage and lead children's worship and motions Sunday mornings? Join us for practices:
- Wednesday evenings, January-May
- practice with your peers during the Young Families Community Group meetings
- occasional performances in the Big House
Contact Bobby ext. 701